IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
1. NICE MONEY PUBLICATIONS AND LAUNCH YOU INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE
Mark Ford, founder of Nice Money Publications Limited, is an ambassador for Launch You. His association with Launch You means that if you decide to opt into the Launch You services they will store your information in the United States.
Any transfer of your data within the United States will be compliant with applicable European data protection laws and in respect of transfers to the United States comply with the E.U. – U.S. and Swiss – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. All Launch You communications are recorded for quality and training purposes and are stored on a secure third party platform.
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
Nice Money Publications collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us, including any information that may be contained in videos, comments, or other submissions you upload or post to the Services.
Nice Money Publications may collect information from you in the context of:
- Account registration and administration of your Nice Money Publications’ accounts;
- Uploads or posts to the Services;
- Contest registration and prize acceptance;
- Customer support and technical assistance;
- Processing your order for products or services offered by Nice Money Publications;
- Registration of your Nice Money Publications’ products;
- Providing updates to you regarding your Nice Money Publications’ products;
- Newsletter subscriptions;
- Access to Nice Money Publications’ products or services on social networks or third party services;
- Services provided online, for example, by way of your mobile app or the Nice Money Publications’ software; and
- Other uses of the Services where information is requested for use and/or participation.
The specific types of information collected will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and what you choose to provide and may include your full name, email address, phone number, home address, mobile phone number, credit card information, shipping address, gender, birth date, and zip code.
Our mobile services may request access to your photos and videos to enable you to download photos and videos to your computer/mobile device or upload photos, and videos to your Nice Money Publications’ accounts or social media accounts.
We also collect information you choose to include in your Nice Money Publications’ accounts, including, but not limited to, videos and photos, any comments on yours or others’ posts, interests and preferences, location, videos and photos that you have favourited, and other Nice Money Publications’ users whose Nice Money Publications’ accounts you follow.
Information We Automatically Collect
When you use the Nice Money Publications' Services that connect to the Internet, including, but not limited to, when you access the Services via Nice Money Publications’ applications (e.g., web, mobile, desktop software), your Nice Money Publications’ account, and our websites, we may collect certain information as described below for such purposes as the improvement of our products and software services, troubleshooting bugs, providing the Services, managing the Services, security and monitoring purposes, tracking and analysing usage, providing content for referring traffic sources and improving overall performance of the Services.
We may use third party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
As discussed further below in Section 5, we may collect and store this information in a way that it is linked to you personally, unless you have chosen to opt out.
When you use our websites, we may collect and analyze information about your computer or mobile device such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services and upload or post content, error logs, and other similar information.
We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site, and to improve the content of our website to better match the interests of our website users.
Information from Other Sources
Nice Money Publications may receive information about you from third parties, such as commerce partners, marketers, social network services, and other parties that we may use to supplement the information that we collect directly from you.
Your agreement takes place when you connect with the third party network, platform, or service via our Services, and/or when you connect with one of our applications through one of these services.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
We may collect data that is already in anonymized or de-identified form, or we may manually anonymize and/or de-identify information collected by the Services or via other means so that the information does not identify you.
3. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Please see our dedicated Cookies Policy here.
4. ONLINE ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the Automatically-Collected Information section above to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive.
The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section.
We may work with website analytics partners and also deliver Google Adsense advertising to you on this website.
We also use certain advertising partners, including Google, to deliver Nice Money Publications advertisements on third party publisher websites.
These partners may set cookies on your computer's web browser. These cookies allow our partners to recognize your computer so that the ad server can show you Nice Money Publications advertisements elsewhere on the Internet, and so that our analytics software can measure your engagement and interactions while using our websites.
In this way, ad servers may compile anonymous, de-identified information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw our advertisements, whether or not you interacted with our advertisements, and actions performed on subsequent visits to our websites.
This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you, and it allows Nice Money Publications to optimise the performance of our advertising campaigns and the usability of our website. In other words, we use analytics data in concert with data about our online ads that have been shown using online advertising networks. By doing so, we can understand how anonymous users interacted with our website after seeing our ads.
5. USE OF THE INFORMATION
Nice Money Publications may use the information it collects for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Service Improvement – As discussed throughout this Policy, we will use information to understand how users interact with our Services, provide tailored content, improve the overall Nice Money Publications’ customer and product experience, and perform research and analytics.
- Order-Related Communications – If you purchase a product, we will use your name and email address to send you an order confirmation email and customer satisfaction emails. If you do not wish to participate in customer satisfaction emails, you may opt out of such emails upon receipt by clicking “manage subscription” link contained in the email.
- Customer Service – Based upon the information you provide us at the time of a Nice Money Publications’ account registration or purchase, we will send you a verification email. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your Nice Money Publications’ account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your preferences.
- Newsletters, Social Media Campaigns, Special Offers, and Updates – We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special promotions, contests, customer satisfaction surveys, events, and opportunities to interact with the Nice Money Publications Community. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option NOT to receive these types of communications. Please see Section 7, “Your Choices" below for more details on how to unsubscribe or opt out of these communications from Nice Money Publications.
- Service-Related Announcements – We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email, push notification, or an in-application or web-based communication. Generally, you may not opt out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your Nice Money Publications’ account at anytime.
6. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Nice Money Publications does NOT share, sell, rent or trade information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, and will only share information as outlined below or with your consent.
- Customer Testimonials - At times, we may post customer testimonials on our website. We will obtain your consent via email and/or opt-in methods prior to posting your name, city, or stated activity/interest along with any testimonial.
- User-Generated Content - You may be able to disclose information about yourself in the course of contributing user-generated content on publicly-available areas of the Services, such as your Nice Money Publications user profile. Your Nice Money Publications user profile and any information you post there will be publicly available. This includes, but is not limited to: your uploaded photos or videos, full name, email address, phone number, address, interests, content that you have favourited, and Nice Money Publications users whose Nice Money Publications accounts you follow. Your content will also be shared with users of other social media services to which you have chosen to share, consistent with your privacy settings on those services. Such information is unencrypted, public information may be accessed or recorded by us, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in such information. Any information you submit in the course of such activities can be read, collected, or used by internet users. We cannot control how internet users might use your information. We especially cannot prevent you from receiving unwanted messages from other internet users.
- Service Providers - We use third party service providers to offer or facilitate services on our behalf, such as a credit card processing company to bill you for products and services, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you order products from Nice Money Publications, we will share your information as necessary for such third party services providers to provide the applicable service to us or on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using any identifying information about you for promotional purposes.
- Business Transactions - Information that we collect is considered a business asset. As a result, if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or if we are acquired as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your information may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
- Legal Compliance - We reserve the right to access and disclose your information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) enforce legal rights and comply with the law; (b) comply with an order from a government entity or other competent authority, (c) prevent or address potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage; (d) protect our rights, prevent fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Nice Money Publications.
- Law Enforcement - We may be required to disclose your information to government or law enforcement officials in response to a lawful request by a public authority or if we have to do so to comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We can also disclose your information in order to apply or enforce our terms and conditions or to respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity (including for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
7. YOUR CHOICES
Nice Money Publications provides you with a number of choices with respect to the information we collect and use as discussed throughout this Policy. Some of your choices include:
- Marketing Communications – If you purchase a product but if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, social media campaigns and promotional emails, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or email or by requesting through the contact form located on our websites.
- Nice Money Publications’ Personalisation Services – As discussed in depth in Section 2, Nice Money Publications may associate the information we automatically collect from you with identifiable information we have collected from and about you (such as your email address) to personalise your Nice Money Publications’ experience. Such personalization services may include providing tailored content, features, in-application communications and promotions, and personalized customer support.
8. EU RIGHTS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
EU and Swiss individuals have the right, under certain circumstances, to:
- Access their personal information;
- Correct inaccurate personal information;
- Request erasure of their personal information without undue delay;
- To object to the processing of their personal information;
Such users may request access to their personal information and modify or remove most information associated with their Nice Money Publications accounts at any time by logging into their Nice Money Publications accounts and accessing features such as Edit Profile and Account Info. Users may also email to exercise any of the above rights by visiting our contact page and sending us a message. EU and Swiss users also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if they consider that our processing of their personal information infringes the applicable data protection laws. Please contact us and we will provide you with detailed information regarding the contact details of the respective competent supervisory authority.
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKS AND FEATURES
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Nice Money Publications' Services are intended for general audiences and not for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18, and if we become aware of such collection, we will take reasonable steps to delete any such information as soon as practicable.
11. INTERNATIONAL USERS
12. EU – US AND SWISS – US DATA TRANSFERS
We will respond to any complaints as soon as possible and within 45 days.
We encourage EU and Swiss individuals who have questions or complaints about how we process their Personal Data under Privacy Shield to contact us here. We will work to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, in certain limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available.
14. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information based on its sensitivity. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
15. NICE MONEY PUBLICATIONS CONTACT INFORMATION
Mailing address: Nice Money Publications Limited, 13-15 Commercial Road, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 4DE
This policy was last updated on the 25th August 2022.
This website is owned by Nice Money Publications Limited, and operated by Mark Ford, the founder of Nice Money Publications.