Email Marketing Campaign Ideas – How To Write Killer Subject Lines
In today’s post Mark Ford talks about email marketing and gives you some tips on how to come up with some great email marketing campaign ideas.
You have a lot of competition with your email marketing efforts. There are millions of email marketers who are all competing for business. Just look at your own inbox, how many people are emailing you with their latest offers.
They say that first impressions last. You only have a few seconds to get someone’s attention when they open their email programs on their computer and the subject headline is going to be what determines whether they open your email or not.
To give you some great email marketing campaign ideas I am going to share with you 4 insider secrets to help you get your emails opened more. Also I will share a resource with you later which explains how to build a large and responsive email marketing list of subscribers for your home business.
Email Marketing Campaign Ideas – 4 Tips On How To Write Attention Grabbing Subject Lines
1. Keep It Short – What I ask you to understand is that people check their emails on a multitude of different devices. There are laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets. Your email will appear different on each device.
To make sure that your subject line will appear in full make them short, to the point and punchy to get the maximum number of opens.
2. A Template That Works – There are many ways that you can start your subject line. A proven one to work is the “How To” subject line.
- How To Make More Money
- How To Lose 20 Pounds
- How To Get More Email Opens
Look at your own inbox and study which ones you open and the ones you don’t. It is probably the subject line that made you open it. Create your own swipe file from the marketers that you send you emails and write down the best subject lines, then use them as well in your own home business.
3. No Spammy Subject Lines – There are certain things that you never want to put in your subject line. Things that can be classed as spammy or salesy. Things like the following.
- Special Offer
4. Test Your Headlines – There are many email marketing service providers. Most will let you split test your subject lines. So set up a campaign and test 2 different subject lines to see which one performs better. Once you have a winner then do a general broadcast to all your list of subscribers.
Email Marketing Campaign Ideas – List Building For Profit Report
Earlier I said that I have a free resource for you today. It is called List Building For Profit and it has been written by one of my personal friends and home business mentor called Stuart Ross.
Within the report Stuart Ross reveals how he built a large and responsive list of subscribers, which allowed him to generate over $480,000 in just 18 months.
I would like to give you access to it as it perfectly compliments the email marketing campaign ideas that I have shared with you. Click on the image below to claim your report which will be available for instant download.
I hope that this post on email marketing campaign ideas has been of great value. Also make sure you download your copy of List Building For Profit to enable you to build your own responsive list of subscribers.
I wish you every success in running your home business from anywhere in the world and in profiting from your email marketing strategies.
Mark Ford – Home Business Lifestyle Consultant, loyally stepping up for others SO THAT they are given inner peace. Registered Office: 13-15 Commercial Road, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 4DE, United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 8927341.
Data Protection No: Z141291X
Business Website: Nice Money Publications.com